Saturday, October 2 | 10 am to 4 pm
- This is a self-guided event.
- Your event ticket gives you access to ANY of the buildings you want to visit.
- Plan your itinerary by reviewing the Building List. Note: buildings may be open 10 am – 4 pm, 10 am to 1 pm OR 1 pm to 4 pm. Times listed on each building.
- Check-in NOT required at our Event Center—instead, start your adventure at any building you decide.
- Visit every building on your itinerary and stop into others along the way!
- Volunteers will be on-hand at the entrance of each building to greet you, check for tickets and welcome you inside.
- Please present your event ticket–printed or on your mobile phone–to the volunteer at each building for entry. Printed tickets will save your phone battery.
- On average, visitors spend 10-15 minutes inside a building before moving on to the next.
Some buildings may require a mask for entry regardless of vaccination status, so please have a mask with you at all times. Additionally, proof of vaccination and photo ID are required for entry into select buildings that are owned and presented by the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust. These buildings are highlighted in yellow on the Building List.
Please click here to review Cultural Trust guidance before you arrive at any of those buildings.
Building event hours are subject to change. Please check back for updates.
Event Guide & Map
Event Guides will be ready on September 24. Check back for your copy then. A limited supply of Event Guides will be available at the various buildings and at our Event Center in Market Square.
Buy Event Ticket
For ticket pricing and purchase, click here. We do recommend that you purchase your event ticket online now. A limited supply of paper tickets will be available at the Event Center in Market Square for cash sales only (exact change suggested).
Additional Experiences: Insider Tour Tickets
Want to make your day exploring downtown Pittsburgh even more fun? Join us for an Insider Tour–a guided tour experience.
We are offering 4 Insider Tours led by expert tour guides. Various times apply.
- Antique Skyscrapers: Rooftops and Views (Offered on both October 2 & 3)
- Grant Street: The Heart and Soul of Downtown Pittsburgh
- Roots of Pittsburgh
- The Notorious Pittsburgh Tour
Admission to an Insider Tours is not included in the Annual Event event ticket; you must purchase a separate ticket for each Insider Tour. Learn more and get tickets.
Parking & Transportation Suggestions
Leave your chair at home! We suggest these parking & public transit options instead:
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority has garage and surface lot parking options
- Get your parking spot in advance by pre-purchasing with Spot Hero
- Street parking is an option, but metered.
- Leave the car at home and take a PAT bus.
Annual Event Building List
- You decide which buildings you want to explore and in what order. Be sure to confirm specific hours for each building as some times vary.
- Volunteers will be on-hand at the entrance of each building to greet you, check for tickets and admit you.
- Visit every building on your itinerary and stop by others along the way!
- NOTE: Social distancing and some maximum capacities may result in longer wait times. Patience may be required.
- On average, attendees spend 10-15 minutes inside a building before moving on to the next.
- Use the links below to sort the building details.