- This event has passed.
DOORS OPEN Pittsburgh: Northside
Saturday, May 7 | 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join us on Saturday, May 7, and find out what you DON’T know about the Northside!
6 hours. Over 30 buildings to choose from. Go!
Explore the architecture. Hear historical anecdotes. Be enchanted.
Meet the people who create the vibe of this eclectic neighborhood.
How to Participate in this Event
- This is a self-guided event.
- Your event ticket gives you access to ANY of the participating buildings you want to visit.
- Plan your itinerary by reviewing the Building List.
- You decide which buildings you want to explore and in what order.
- Volunteers will be on hand at the entrance of each building to greet you, check for tickets and welcome you inside.
- On average, visitors spend 10-15 minutes inside a building before moving on to the next, so please plan accordingly.
- Please review the COVID guidelines of each building.
Your event ticket gives you access to any/all participating buildings.
Plan your adventure by reviewing the building descriptions below. Create your own itinerary.
If you scroll to the bottom of the page you can sort buildings by: open/close times, building categories, wheelchair accessibility, restroom availability, and photography permissions.
Participating buildings are subject to change.
Use the buttons below to sort the participating buildings to help you better plan your day!
Event Guide & Map
Additionally, a limited supply of printed Event Guides will be available at each building and our Event Center.
Parking & Transportation Suggestions
Leave your chair at home! We suggest these parking & public transit options instead:
- $5 parking at Nova Place (100 S. Commons entrance)
- Leave the car at home and take a PAT bus.
DOORS OPEN Pittsburgh thanks our community partners for their generous support.