604 W. North Avenue
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Restrooms Available: Yes
Guided tours every 15-20 minutes.
Get a guided tour of the mansion, carriage house, courtyard, and gardens.
Be sure to ask about the friendly ghost that still plays in the ballroom of the mansion!
The Boggs Mansion was built in 1888 by H.H. Richardson, who designed the Allegheny County Courthouse. The mansion was built for Russell Boggs in 1888, as his second home. Boggs made his money as the owner of a Northside department store. The mansion is home to about eight guest rooms and nine bathrooms and now serves as a bed & breakfast to visitors of Northside’s historic Mexican War Streets.