First Lutheran Church
615 Grant Street
Oct 1: 9 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Oct 2: 12 P.M. - 4 P.M.
First Lutheran Church, built in 1887, is a stone, Victorian church building with architectural style that echoes the Allegheny County Courthouse and is the last remaining church of many that once lined Grant Street at the turn of the 20th century. The church is currently undergoing a $1.5 million capital campaign to restore its stone exterior and renovate its interior to maintain its historical integrity as the first English speaking Lutheran church West of the Alleghenies.
Visitors may view the original Tiffany Windows and ornate mosaic tile chancel, as well as take a turn (via remote control) to ring the bells in the church tower.
Special Services: Food or Beverage Services; Bike Share Depot
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Restrooms Available: No
Wheelchair Accessible Restrooms: No
Photography Restrictions: None